Changing your password can seem like an easy job and then take ages to complete.
1. All you need to do is click on the Gmail app on your phone. Once you are within the app, click the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
2. Scroll down to settings at the bottom of the menu
3. Tap the account you want to change the password of
4. Then click manage your Google Account
5. Swipe left to the security tab and tap password under the signing in to Google header
6. You need to enter your password to verify it’s you and then type in your new password. Confirm your password and then click change password.
7. It’s all done! The next time you click onto the app it might make you retype in the new password but that is all.