When there is no Wi-fi and you need to use the internet on a device that has no mobile data, set up a mobile hotspot! But how can you do that on an Android?
1. Click onto settings and then go onto Wireless and Network.
2. Click more and then tethering and portable hotspot.
3. Once you’ve clicked that click the button “set up Wi-Fi Hostpost”
4. Once you are there you have to create a Network Name and a password (be aware that your network name will be something everyone will know)
5. You also need to choose a security type, WPA2 is recommended but you can choose none if you want to be able to give Wi-fi to everyone.
6. Turn on the service and it is ready to go! Give the Network name and password to anyone you want to connect.