Lucidica is the IT support team for London businesses.
Thanks for viewing this page, hopefully it helps you solve your technical issue if not feel free to drop us a line here and we’ll provide additional help and support.
Is your Mac OSX seeming very slow?
If you are using a windows server, you can do the following to speed it up! Heres how to fix it with the Server Message Block.
1. Bring up an administrative command prompt and type in powershell;
2. At the resulting prompt, type in get-smbserverconfiguration (it’s all one word);
3. Look up your current values for smb2creditsmin and smb2creditsmax. (On Windows 8.1, mine were 128 and 2048 respectively);
4. Type set-smbserverconfiguration -smb2creditsmin 512 -smb2creditsmax 8192 and respond Y to the confirmation prompt;
5. Exit out of powershell and exit out of the command prompt.
Hope this helps!