MONTH OF MAY GIVEAWAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Your participation in Lucidica’s Month of May Giveaway (“The Giveaway” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Month of May Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.lucidica.co.uk (“Lucidica” ).
- Only persons over the age of 18 and residents of the UK are eligible for entry to Month of May Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Lucidica or a third party with proof of age and /or identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on www.lucidica.co.uk
- The Giveaway Prize(s) will be mailed out or provided to the winner(s) after the winner(s) has provided Lucidica with a valid mailing address and proof of identity.
- Lucidica shall notify the winners of the winning via E-mail within fourteen (14) days of The Giveaway. The winner(s) shall receive the Promotional Prize(s) within thirty (30) days.
- Notwithstanding Section 4 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Giveaway Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Lucidica shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- Lucidica’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Giveaway Prizes and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Lucidica may contact you.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize(s).
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Lucidica, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize(s).
- The winning entrants shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Giveaway Prize(s).
- Lucidica reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Lucidica reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Lucidica reserves the right to disclose winners’ names and identities.
- (a)These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall [subject as set out in clause 17(b)] have exclusive jurisdictions in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. (b) For the exclusive benefit of Lucidica, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.